Friday, June 13, 2014

I finally broke my plateau

At long last, after six excruciating months of hard work, and not seeing the scale budge.  After playing yo yo between 148-152.  After months of pain, soul searching, changing my workout, changing what I eat, wondering what I am doing wrong, contemplating quitting, getting so frustrated and upset, trying harder...... FINALLY  I have broken through my plateau!

I am still in shock and disbelief and while I am so incredibly excited and I just feel a huge wave of relief, I also feel like I am standing on the edge of a cliff waiting for the bad news.  The last six months have been so mentally straining on me that I am in fear that I am going to be back up at 148 or worse, 150 next week even if I do everything right since that is what happened last time.  (I got down to 147 and the next week was up five pounds at 152).  I have decided to NOT weigh in every day this coming week and just enjoy the fact that I did get this far and hope for the best.  Only .6 more pounds until I hit that ever elusive number of 145 and enter into my healthy weight range.  I feel like I am on the right path and I am so glad that all my hard work is finally paying off.














No comments:

Post a Comment