Thursday, June 19, 2014

I'm No Longer Fat!

Wahoo!  What a glorious day it is today!  At long last, after months of seemingly getting no where I finally beat the odds and I have entered into my HEALTHY WEIGHT RANGE!!! This morning the scale read 144.8.  Super happy about that.  I still have weight to lose, since if I gain like an ounce I'm overweight again (seriously 145 is THE dividing line).  I am just so relieved and so happy to have gotten this far.  I finally realized how to break through my plateau, I finally took the necessary steps to do it and while it is hard I am going to keep going.  I have fought hard for these last 5 pounds, and I know that the next five will also be a challenge, in fact, I know that the last of this weight is not coming off without a fight.  But I am ready, I am willing, and I know what I need to do.  Now is the time, this summer the rest of this weight is coming off. 

Today was my Mom's birthday and so after doing my morning exercise I made mom's dessert cake, a gluten free chocolate trifle layered with cake, homemade whipped cream, and strawberries.  I tried so hard to stay out of the cake, and failed.... but not miserably!  I only ate a little piece and I started eating strawberries instead of eating cake.  I took the kids to my parents house early so that they could play on the trampoline and I spent most of the afternoon outside on the trampoline and got lots of extra exercise in that way!  I felt great today. 

I've started drinking Shakeology from Beach Body, and yes it is incredibly expensive, but it sure does work!  I don't crash in the afternoon anymore.  Even after losing 65 pounds, changing what I eat, when I eat, and drinking more water I would always crash in the afternoon.  But shakeology has helped with that. 

Tonight I didn't do as good as I would have liked, but I didn't do as bad as I could have either.  I ate a few chips and had some popcorn and a small piece of trifle ( I wanted to skip the trifle since I snitched when I was making it, and also skip the chips, but the guacamole needed to be tasted).  Not too bad, but I don't know if I will be under 145 tomorrow for weigh in day.  Maybe I will just post my weight for today ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment