Friday, January 17, 2014

Totally Off this Week

Sorry I haven't been posting much this last week.  With my foot injured I haven't been able to exercise, or at least my motivation to exercise has been non existent.  I did do one pilates workout that was about 25 minutes long but I had kids crawling all over me the entire time and it was not something I wanted to do again.  In addition to me hardly moving, I have had the worst eating week since I started.  There is just way too much junk in our house.  Chloe's birthday was on Wednesday so we had cake.  Lily has been using the potty so she got to make cookies as one of her rewards, then we had a neighbor bring cookies by for Chloe's birthday so our house has just been saturated.  Since I am very upset about my foot, my emotions are riding high lately (it's not just my foot it's the health insurance changing, taxes, and financial stress but we don't need to go into that here).  I have not been able to control myself.  I have been into the cookies and cake like there is no tomorrow.  I probably ate half the cake by myself and I've had about 6 cookies a day to boot.  Last night I pulled some Brats out of the freezer and ate those instead of making my healthy dinner.  I have not been able to break out of this funk I am in.  I think once my foot gets better and I can exercise again I will be able to do much better.

So here are some pictures from the week. 
Chloe Loves Popcorn

Lily gets a new dress if she poops in the potty... so far she hasn't taken the bait.

Lily also loves popcorn

Doing a craft that was a reward for using the potty for 3 days in a row (still no poop though, just peeing but it is a start)

I got pancakes and whipped cream for breakfast on my birthday!

Birthday Cake is soooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment