Sunday, April 6, 2014

Chalean Extreme 60 day results

The end of the second phase.  Also known as the dead phase, or the phase where you supposedly experience no change.  That is what I got out of all the reviews I read: in the first phase you get some good results, in the second phase nothing happens, and in the third phase you see phenomenal results.  So here is holding out for the third phase and my measurements for the second phase:

                                    Before                             30 days                        60 days            Change
Weight                            153.7                               148.6                        151.7                  +3.1
Waist                              36 1/2 "                            34 1/2"                      34 1/2"                N/A
Hips                               41"                                   41 1/4"                      40"                      -1 1/4"
Abductors                      40 3/4"                             40 1/2"                      40 1/2"                N/A
Chest                             36 1/2"                             35 1/2"                     35"                       -1/2"
Right arm                      11 1/2"                              11 1/8"                     11 1/4 "                 N/A
Left Arm                       11 1/2"                              11 1/4"                     11 1/4"                  N/A
Right thigh                     21 1/2"                              21 1/4"                    21 1/4"                  N/A
Left thigh                       21"                                    21 1/4"                     21 1/2"                 N/A
Body fat percentage       22%                                 20 %                        18%                      -2%

Not too bad for the month that nothing is supposed to happen.  If only my weight hadn't gone up I wouldn't be upset and I would be pretty happy.  I lost 1 3/4 inches this month.  I am glad that I got my hips to budge but a little upset that my thighs didn't change at all.  I was hoping to lose some on my thighs this month so that I could fit into some of my thinner pants better.  The waist and hips are fitting well, but the thighs are still very tight on my thin pants.  Well, hopefully next month.

So here are my goals for the next 30 days, which I pretty much covered in the last post:
1. Divorce my scale for the next 30 days, no weigh ins!
2. Lose the Diet Mentality (more about that tomorrow)
3. Track Everything I eat in My Fitness Pal (and I'm giving myself a weekly calorie allowance of 1,500 extra calories to simulate the weekly points you got for weight watchers-more on that tomorrow).
4. Learn about nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment