Saturday, October 19, 2013

20 pounds gone

My first official weigh in of 190 was on May 12 2013 and Man! was I excited.  I was able to go out and buy new clothes because my pregnancy clothes were finally getting lose on me.  Anyone who has gone through pregnancy knows the feeling of finally discarding your pregnancy clothes and getting back to normal clothes.  Except in my case, I didn't have any clothes to fit back into since I go through pants very quickly, I didn't have any to wear.  So I was able to go out shopping!  Yeah for shopping ;-)  I bought a couple new pairs of pants and some shirts.  I was able to squeeze myself into a size 16.  The largest size I have ever worn.  I don't even want to think about what size I would be wearing when I was up at 211.

When I hit 190 this is what I wrote about the way I felt "I love Zumba!  I can finally make it through the day without feeling like I need a nap.  Taking Lily to the park and doing routine tasks are much easier.  I feel better and need to focus on eating healthy.  A new haircut for summer makes me feel cool!" 

This is when I cut my hair, and it was a part of my "feeling the need to improve" movement. (Read about that post HERE)  Cutting my hair short made it super easy to take care of, and it was so nice not to have to deal with hair in my face all the time.  Here is the picture that I almost forgot to take.  Fortunately, Matt is much more on top of things than me and he took a picture of me while we were on our vacation out to Ouray.
My hat covers my face, and you can't see my awesome new haircut, but beggars can't be choosers! (Or procrastinators might be more accurate)

No comments:

Post a Comment