Friday, September 11, 2015

Hard Times

This will be a quick post, I'm leaving for the weekend in just a little bit.  Yesterday was a great day, I felt good, had lots of energy and I got a lot of things done.  Last night Chloe wet the bed and then decided not to go back to sleep for the next several hours so I'm pretty tired today.  I've been really struggling today mentally.  I just keep thinking how terrible I look and how fat I am and I try not to think about it but I can't help it.  It might be because of how poorly I slept last night that caused this change in mood, I'm not sure.  Hopefully this day will pass and I will start feeling back to my better more cheery self soon.

I've been pretty stressed today since I'm leaving for tonight and tomorrow without my family, I'm going up to a Women's church event and I am really excited to go, but I'm going with three other girls and one of them got really sick so we were worried about her (she had to go to the hospital) and find a last minute replacement for her (otherwise she would lose all the money she paid to go) and then the timing that everyone is getting picked up at kept changing and now we are leaving pretty late and I'm worried about traffic and I hope we can get to the evening session on time.  That has made me want to eat a lot of junk like usual.  My emotional eating reared it's ugly head.  I did snack, but I had some mango, and nuts.  As far as snacking goes that is much better than what I used to eat when I would emotionally eat.

Still trying, still working, still living.

No comments:

Post a Comment