Friday, October 17, 2014

Horses and Leaves

I've been doing well the past few days.  Lily was begging to go to 'school' last night so I took them in and ended up on the treadmill.  I did an interval program and put my speed up to 6mph which was a 10 min mile pace for 4 minutes, and then recovered for 3 minutes.  I did a whole hour on the treadmill.  5.1 miles and was very proud of myself. 

And now for the fun stuff.  My cousin was in town and staying with my grandparents so I went over to see them and my Grandpa saddled up the horse and the kiddos got to ride a horse for the first time!

I told her to smile and that is what I got haha!

Also our maple tree has been dropping leaves like crazy and Lily decided we needed to go play in them.

They had a great time. 

I took today as a rest day since I was pretty tired from yesterday's run/walk and I don't know what we did in Zumba on Wednesday but whatever it was has left me super sore!  That means I'm making progress.  Always good to know you are going in the right direction.  And as an end note, I peeked today at the scale and it was 147.4  Yippee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment