Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Treats

Yesterday I had a Pampered Chef Neighborhood show for my neighbors to get to know each other better, and we all had a great time!  I made lots of fun treats for the show and I thought that it would be great to post them here.  These aren't low fat or diet friendly treats, but they are great for entertaining!

Pilgrim Hats
makes 15
15 Marshmallows
1 cup chocolate chips
15 fudge striped style cookies
1 tbsp canola oil
White Decorator Frosing

This recipe comes from The Pampered Chef.  Microwave Chocolate and oil in a microwave safe container.  Using tongs, dip Marshmallows into chocolate and place over center of cookies.  Refrigerate 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.  Decorate with frosting to look like Pilgrim Hat.

Dream Brownies 
makes 12
This was my one dessert for the week.  They are absolutely amazing!  I love them, definitely making these again sometime.

cookie dough
12 Reeses peanut butter cups
brownie batter

Place cookie dough into each well of Pampered Chef Brownie Pan.  Place Reeses peanut butter cup on top of cookie dough.  Top with brownie batter.  Bake at 350 deg for approx 20 minutes.  (I like to buy pre made cookie dough, and then make brownie mix from a box to make this go much faster.)  They came out divine!



 Pumpkin Pastries
These were my favorites!  Not too sweet, I thought they were just perfect.
 makes 24

1 package Pillsbury flaky biscuits
1 can pumpkin pie filling
1 can pumpkin

mix about half of the pumpkin into the pumpkin pie filling.  Spray wells of mini muffin pan with cooking spray.  Place flaky biscuit into wells, then fill with pumpkin pie mixture.  Bake at 350 deg for 14 approx minutes or until biscuits are golden brown


  And here is another picture of them in the Pampered Chef Tiered Tower.  Awesome!
 Here are a couple pictures of my set up.  I thought it looked pretty good!  Probably the best open house that I have ever hosted.  Too bad I had four people cancel, but there were still 5 people that came and we had a great time!  We found out that we all had kids the same age, and we were all pretty much stay at home moms, so it was awesome to meet some of the neighborhood moms.  I am hoping that this will be the beginning of many more meetings to come were we can hang out and get our kids together and all become friends and really form a community!  Two of the girls booked shows, so we will be meeting more neighbors and having a few more get to know your neighbor shows.  I am excited!  And to leave you, here are two last pictures.  Lily was very interested in the preparations so she is in the first picture, the second one is of my setup alone.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment