Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mid Week Slump

Today is my mid week weigh in to make sure I am on track for the week.  I was really dreading this weigh in as thanks to my neighborhood party I way over ate my points for Tuesday and my real downfall was the left over pumpkin biscuits that I ate yesterday.  I wasn't expecting a loss since my eating hasn't been great but I have not been idle and I have been expending a lot of energy over the past few days so I was disappointed to see 159.0 on the scale this morning.  I weighed in at 157.8 on Monday so that is up 1.2 pounds from Monday.  I am going to be very good the rest of the week and stay out of those darn pumpkin biscuits!  Hopefully I can get back down to 157.8 and below that if I am lucky and work hard.  This is why I do my mid week weigh ins, it lets me know what I need to do the rest of the week and I still have time to correct myself before my weigh in and make it count.

I am not planning on exercising today because I am so exhausted from the past few days I feel like I just need a recovery day.  I was only able to get about 40 minutes of Zumba in yesterday and I have tried exercising when I am very tired before and it never works well because I don't try very hard.  Sometimes it is good to power through these phases and exercise anyway, but there is still plenty of time this eps eek to get my last workout in and I want it to be a good one.  I am planning on getting a good Zumba workout in tomorrow and making sure I get plenty of play time in with the kids.  One day I hope to view play time with the kids as plain fun instead of as exercise, but one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment