Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 10th Weigh In

Today I weighed in at 160.5, making it the first week in 5 weeks that I have not lost two pounds a week, but still having a one pound weight loss.  I was expecting a lower weight loss this week since I didn't exercise like I usually do because of my fall.  I wasn't even able to walk properly on Monday!  I am sad that I was not able to achieve my goal this week of weighing in below 160 but I know that I did everything I could this week and I was still able to lose one pound.  So I must work on being positive and think about the accomplishments I have made.  One pound is much better than nothing, or gaining and I know that next week I will drop below 160. 

This last week was difficult because I was so sore at the beginning and at the end of the week an exhaustion settled over me that I didn't hardly know what to do with myself.  I am still very tired today and I am not sure where this exhaustion is coming from as nothing much has changed at night.  I still go to bed at the same time, and the girls still wake up at the same time, and I am still getting up twice at night since it always works out to where one girl will wake up twice or they will both wake up once.  Odd how that has been the case for the past several months.  So maybe I am just exhausted from my sleep being so disrupted.  I did try to exercise yesterday as a last chance exercise even though I was incredibly lethargic.  I managed about 30 minutes before I couldn't exercise any longer.  The girls were really cranky too and it was exceedingly difficult to exercise.  Lily kept getting under my feet and I accidentally kicked her in the head (not hard!) because she decided to sneak up behind me and that was pretty much it.  On Wednesday I exercised very lightly as I detailed two posts ago since I was still very sore from falling down and I was able to get in about an hour of light exercise on Thursday.  So much less than usual. 

But there is reason for rejoicing, I have officially lost 50 pounds since I started!  So now I can take a picture and post my big 5-0 post this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment