Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lily's 3rd Birthday Party

This morning I weighed in at 153.7, making last week officially a .6 pound weight loss.  I was pretty disappointed because my lowest weigh in last week was 152.8, pretty much a whole pound under my weigh in for today.  But that is okay, all is not lost.  I still have just over two weeks to get down to 150 before the new year and now that Lily's birthday is over I am going to be working harder than ever to hit my goal!  I am so close, it would be terrible to work so hard and then fall short.  But today was a free day and I really made the most of this free day by going waaaaaaaaay overboard.  It was so much fun though and I am utterly exhausted.

This morning Lily and I made the cookies for her birthday party this afternoon.  Lily had so much fun making to cookies.  She stayed interested in making them the whole time, and she even scooped the dough out and onto the baking sheet!  She just loved it.  I am really glad that I decided to make cookies this year.  I should have taken a picture of them but they are the same cookies that I have been making at my Pampered Chef Shows.  Lily loved the blue cookies and we put three candles (one candle per cookie) in three of the blue cookies.  We topped the blue cookies with white chocolate and when the chocolate hardened the candles were stuck into the cookie.

After the cookies were made we went to church where we had our Christmas program, which was awesome.  I have been practicing my flute again and I am very happy with my performance.  This week I was only accompanying the choir, next week I have a flute solo that my sister Chase is accompanying me on the piano.  It is a beautiful piece and I am very excited to play it because I have been working hard on it.  Chase has also stepped up to a huge challenge because even though she has played piano for a long time now, this is a very challenging piano piece (hence why no one else in the ward was willing to do it).

When we came home from church I was busy preparing for the party.  I put together a salad (which if I had been following my plan today that is the only thing I would have eaten).  Then I decorated the cookies and cooked the pizza (Papa Murphys) when the pizza's arrived (Grandparents of Lily were bringing pizza).  As you can probably guess I ate a ton of pizza and even more cookies!  Now I am feeling sick and it will probably take me all week to work off this day, but it was totally worth it!  We had so much fun and Lily was very pleasant and she was soooooo excited for her birthday presents, and was really into everything that she was given, and even played with several of the toys in between opening presents.  Here are some quick shots I was able to get.


So now the goal is to work out maybe four times next week so that I can work off all the food I ate today and book it down to 150 so I can hit my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment