Thursday, May 8, 2014

A New Blender

Today I got my new Blendtec blender!
I have already made three smoothies with it!  I is awesome and I am so happy that I was able to replace my old cheap blender with a really nice one.  I am looking forward to all the things that I will be able to make with it!  It has pre-programmed settings so that you can just push the button and it will cycle through different speeds to blend up what you are currently making.  In one word: Awesome

Gratitude Journal
Today I am thankful for my younger sister Chase.  I am thankful that she is always willing to watch my kids for me if she is not busy with school.  She came over tonight to watch the kids so I could go to the Relief Society service activity with my Mom.  Matt had school tonight and so I would not have been able to go if Chase did not make the sacrifice to watch the kids for me.  Thank you Chase, I am so grateful to have you as a little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment