Sunday, July 26, 2015

Begin week three

Day 16.

Today was a great.  I felt really good today and I was just happy.  It felt good to feel so lighthearted today.  I have come to realize that when I eat well and make good food choices I feel happier just because I know I am doing the right thing and progressing.  I did get hungry in the afternoon but I had a really small lunch and also I haven't been eating as much as the first week and I've been working out a lot.  I ate a jicima and had half of it with guacamole (finished that off, needed to be eaten) and the other half with some almond butter a little while later when I realized I was still hungry.  All I could think about was food, so I decided I had better eat.  And I felt a lot better after I ate too. 

Dinner was exciting because our grill went on it's maiden voyage and also it was my first time cooking on a grill.  Dinner was awesome.  Salmon with grilled vegetables and some avocado and tomatoes and mango. 


Definitely going to be grilling more, it was so yummy!  I just need to get a grill cleaning brush, I had to wash the grates with SOS pads today and that is a huge turn off because it took forever. 

I've been trying to drink more water.  I don't think I'm quite there yet but I'm making progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment