Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday weigh in

This morning I weighed in at 148.8. I am very happy that I was able to drop back under 150 this week and that I was able to maintain my weight since there were many activities this week where I did not stay on track with calories. The Pampered Chef team meeting was Tuesday and we made food out of the new seasons best. Wednesday was Emily's wedding shower and Friday was Matt's birthday. Despite all that I was able to maintain. Now I just hope my weight doesn't bounce back up for no reason this week.

On that note, today has been a terrible day for eating. Between leftover birthday cake and Matt's request of home made Mac and cheese for dinner, it was not exactly a low calorie day. Sunday is always a bad day for me. I can never stick to a plan and I always go overboard. I don't know if it is just a habit or if it is psychological but no matter how hard I try or how good of intentions I have, inevitably I consume way more sweets tbsn  I intended or would normally be considered ok. Something to work on. Always changing, always moving forward. Tomorrow is a new day and I want to be eat well for the last few weeks of this phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment